AIM
LiKuidFox

[DF] My Neighbor Totoro [DF] My Neighbor Totoro

Hm.

You made a f***ing remix of the My Neighbor Totoro theme? That is simply genius. You, sir, are a god. 'Nuff said.

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 9)

Wonderful concerto!

Filling in some of Black-Mage-Nuke's missing tracks...

Track #1: ???
**Track #2: Congratulations!, Adventure Island II.
Track #3: Town Theme, Final Fantasy
Track #4: Matoya's Cave, Final Fantasy
Track #5: Town Theme, Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
Track #6: ???
**Track #7: Earth, A Boy and His Blob (confirming LightRiku's guess)
Track #8: Intro Theme, Duck Hunt
Track #9: Outdoor Theme, Super Mario Bros. 2
**Track #10: Castle Theme, Super Mario Bros., or EXTREMELY close to it.
Track #11: Tourian, Metroid
Track #12: One of the various level themes, Lemmings

The Nintendo Concerto (Part 7) The Nintendo Concerto (Part 7)

Good stuff!

Just to fill in what isn't there...

Track 2 is Chugoku Region "Udon Kotarou" from Mystical Ninja starring Goemon.

Track 11 is the Summer Theme from Harvest Moon 64.

Castles In the Sky (MilkMix) Castles In the Sky (MilkMix)

Very nice.

Killer remix of a killer song. 'Nuff said.

I gave it a 9 because the intro wasn't too good. Everything else is a-okay!

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks, I should of probably spent more time on it then I did.

Castle Crashers Tribute Castle Crashers Tribute

Hard as hell.

And that's good.

I was so blown away by the intro that I had to keep listening. You've got quite a tribute here. I don't automatically just give a 10 to any song I like. I try to actually consider the score I give it, but you've earned a 10 from me. Very well done.

Love Castle Crashers, by the way. =)

That One Mario Song! That One Mario Song!

All right.

This song is actually just Super Mario Bros. Not Super Mario Bros. 3.

Pretty basic. You missed one note (should be at the end of 0:10), I'm sure of, you got another one wrong (at 0:15), I'm sure of, and the end of the song has a few too many notes, starting at 0:25 and ending at 0:26.

Jebbal responds:

OH MY GOD I NEED TO FIX IT PRONTO

lol go listen to my new stuff, why is everyone reviewing this garbage?? xD

Thanks though!

DJ Derrick--Walk Alone (Ext.) DJ Derrick--Walk Alone (Ext.)

Great track here!

Not much I have to say (I'm tired). You implemented the vocals almost perfectly, in my opinion. Not a big fan of Kate Leising, but the point here is that it seems you know how to lay down vocals in a trance track.

Synth was top notch, percussion played pretty well, and it all flowed very nicely. Overall, this is a great track; not my favorite type of trance, but I can tell that there was a lot of effort put forth. Keep it up. =)

Yodamanjaro responds:

Thanks for the review man!

too bad it didn't make top tracks ever...i don't know. seems like NG is a bunch of douches for not putting this on there. look at that bottom song. terrible static crap. and he only had 5 dls, 13 votes. I had 52 votes, >20 dls, and 27 reviews with an average score of 9.6...ALL WITHIN 21 HOURS. Yeah. I"m not too happy, but I agree. I wish I could have gotten better quality voices, but it was there and easily accessable. I'm planning on making my own lyrics with a singer that I actually have them record. That's the kinda stuff that's not gonna be on NG. It'll just ignored like this song.

DJ Derrick

Brambles {RMX} Brambles {RMX}

Really good!

I absolutely love this track from Donkey Kong Country 2. It's definitely one of my favorites, and you did a good job remixing it. I do have a few pointers to make, however.

From the way it sounds, you tried to somewhat replicate the synths that were used in the original version, but the problem is that most of your synths were not well-defined, in my opinion. What I am meaning to say is that they aren't clearly heard, and their ends can get just a bit washed up in the background.

The entire set of percussions came in all too abruptly. The bassline changed quickly as well, and it seemed to mess up the flow of the track. I loved the bassline before and the bassline after, but this transition was extremely short when it could have been slightly longer, smoother, and better! I also think the percussion could have been stepped up just a little bit.

Other than these points I've made, I think you have an amazing remix. I'm definitely going to have to send out a remix of this track at some point in time.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

hey thx for the review! glad you enjoyed it. cant wait to hear your version...it'll prolly kill mine lol ^_^v

SM64 - Waters of Ivory SM64 - Waters of Ivory

Good stuff.

Not bad at all. This is one of my favorite tracks from Super Mario 64, and I think you did a wonderful job of remaking it. There really isn't much else for me to say other than keep up what you have going. =)

[SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon [SD] DuckTales Fun on the Moon

Great times...

Haha, loved DuckTales for the NES! Although my memory of the stage is somewhat vague, I can recognize the music. I think you did a very good job of remixing it. Very enjoyable track!

It makes me want to go play it right now. =P

SupraDarky responds:

Wooo thanks Imn! Let me refresh your memory: the stage was on the moon, outside or inside a spaceship.... That's about it! :)